Types of training centers:
- Kindergartens (preschool educational institutions). In them, children receive basic information and skills, but, despite this, the gardens are not considered the first step of school education. Children start to go to kindergartens, by the age of one year old (nursery) and continue their stay there until six years. Admission to kindergarten is not necessary and is the result of the choice of parents.
- School, lyceum or gymnasium. School education is divided into:
- primary (Obtain children from 6 years for 4 years)
- incomplete secondary education (Continued over the next 5 years. At the end of grade 9, students receive a certificate confirming the presence of an incomplete secondary education)
- complete secondary education (graduates of the 11th grade receive, certified by a certificate of complete secondary education and is a mandatory document on the basis of which they enroll in a higher education institution)
- Professional institutions. Equal to the end of the school. Their completion is also the basis for admission to the university.
- Institutes, Universities, Academies (//edunews.ru/universities-base/).
Provide higher education and obtaining a specialist diploma, diploma of undergraduate or graduate. The diploma gives the subsequent right to training to the degree of candidate of science and doctor of science.
Alternative teaching methods
In addition to the well-known types of educational institutions, there are a large number of training courses, highly specialized schools and study programs abroad. Such an organization is the Study Group, which is recognized as one of the largest educational concerns in the world. Study Group has many branches in the USA, Great Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the Netherlands.
The affiliate network includes more than 200 recognized and prestigious universities and colleges. Concern provides services for children, students and adults. Family programs are also provided. Study Group allows you to take language courses, get a secondary and higher education abroad, as well as, prepare yourself before entering a university. The company is engaged in the training of students in such areas as:
- business management;
- engineering sciences;
- computer science mathematics.
And also, special types of directions:
- distillation and brewing;
- actuarial calculations and mathematics;
- financial mathematics;
- oil industry;
- renewable resources.